Sunday, February 13, 2011

Staple Pantry Items and where to shop

My pantry is in desperate need of restocking.
I'll deconstruct my grocery list with you tomorrow, with prices and why I chose the items I did and where I purchased them. I usually shop at various stores for certain items. I downloaded 'Out of Milk' app for my phone which is supposed to help me with grocery shopping. I can scan the barcode of items I need and I think it will tell me different prices within the area???? Not sure.. if any of you smart people with smartphones have more experience with the out of milk app, I'd love a tutorial :)
Also, this week I am going to attempt to make cheese!! Should be interesting, I'll post pics and the recipe if it turns out to be a successful venture.
Hope everyone has a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment