Tuesday, March 1, 2011

You cool with it? Cause, I'm cool with it...

SO... Here's the deal: I really just want to share my food with you and take pretty pictures. But!! Aren't ya'll sick of those blogs? I mean, I read about 8 of those blogs everyday. And, while my food has a budget (I bought the food and I try to follow some budgeting practices) not everyone that reads this lives where I live. I know food costs are different in different places. And, I do intend to share articles and information about food news and that kind of stuff. What do you want to see? Of all the blogs you read everyday, is there something you are missing???? Let me fill that empty space! I just don't want to have the same blog as the other 5 million food bloggers out there.
SO... if you don't mind reading another food and pretty picture blog. Stay tuned. Also, I am thinking I need another title. Maybe I don't. Gimme your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment